- Search hundreds of individual resume source sites at once: free boards, pay boards, open web, community pages, ISP's, professional networking sites and even the open web.
- Advanced search methodology gives TalentHook the ability to spider hundreds of open web resources including major search engines, colleges, associations and government sites to return resume results quickly.
- Schedule resume searches to refresh critical jobs with up to the minute resumes from desired Internet sources.
- After establishing a search, the user has the option to create search agents that will run and produce new results daily or weekly.
- Duplicate resumes are eliminated; only new resumes are added to the user’s search results. Begin the day reviewing candidates instead of searching for them.
- TalentHook recognizes candidates between searches, jobs, and clients.
- It is estimated that the average Internet recruiter spends 2 hours per day reviewing resumes they may have reviewed before.
- That equals 480 hours per year.
- Smart candidate recognition technology filters out duplicate resumes already reviewed on previous searches for the current position.
- Previous resume detail also includes tracking so the user can identify contact and history for candidate interaction.
- OFCCP friendly reporting is available with History Preservation. This feature offers highly customizable reporting capability that allows the user to create and collect critical information including tracking detail for every resume retrieved from the Internet.
- History Preservation allows the user to feel confident about their Internet search while giving quick, extensive reports available on the user desktop at anytime.
- Organize and track potential candidates and resumes according to client, manager, job, department, division or any other organization methodology best suited to the users recruitment practice.
- Resume search results become simple to find, sort, manage, and track.
- View potential candidates by position, status, priority, and other criteria before easily exporting the results into a supported applicant tracking system or candidate management system.
- E-mail job descriptions or any range of appropriate communication to candidates selected from resume search results.
- Bulk e-mail supports batch posting, personalized qualifiers to make each communication unique to the recipient.
- Eliminate excess cut/paste manual content management and delivery with the rich functionality of this basic candidate management feature.
Free Live Demo