What you need
To install and run TalentHook you will need the following:
- TalentHook is a subscription based service. You will require a system login in order to install and run the application. If you do not already have a login, contact our sales team.
- Computer and monitor: 1GHz or higher processor with at least 512MB RAM, a hard disk with at least 1GB of free disk space (including space for resume storage)
- Microsoft Windows 2000 SP3, 2003, XP, Vista, or 7
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0 or later
- Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0
- Internet access with minimum 56KB connection (DSL or greater is recommended)
These instructions will guide you through installing TalentHook to your computer.
- TalentHook can be installed from the following URL:
Download TalentHook installation file
- You will be prompted with the following download options:
- "Run this program from it's current location", or
- "Save this program to disk"
Note: If you are installing to more than one client workstation, you may wish to download the installation file to a shared drive and let all the users install from that copy. Depending on your connection speed the download may take 5 minutes (T1) or up to several hours (56KB modem).
- The installation program, once running, will again prompt you for a password. Use the password which was supplied by your TalentHook account manager.
- Now simply follow the steps in the installation wizard. These are standard Windows application install procedures.
Once TalentHook is installed, it can be launched by selecting Start Menu -> Programs -> TalentHook.
The first time TalentHook is launched you will be presented with a setup wizard. The setup wizard will walk you through entering the data TalentHook requires to connect, run queries and automate email activity. TalentHook will try to detect many of your system's settings. If you have questions regarding specific network settings such as proxy server or mail service, consult your network administrator.
- Note: Administration rights are required to perform this install. An administrator should run the install, however, the TalentHook application should be started in the user's profile for whom it is being installed. This is because TalentHook needs to write it's own setup information to the users registry settings.
If you have any questions regarding the installation or use of TalentHook, feel free to contact our customer support and training department.
Free Live Demo